My name is Sophia and I'm a blogger.
I study, read, walk, and live a lot.
Weird facts about me:
1. I really can't stand peanut butter
2. I love pop, rap, rock, celtic, indie, worship, and country music. Like for real. I'm also trained classically in piano and play competitively. And I write music and teach piano lessons and cool stuff like that.
3. I love to study.
4. I'm slightly OCD- anything that's crooked or mismatched drives me crazy.
5. My clothes are organized by color
6. I like to run, but only because of cute workout clothes
7. I hate negative attitudes- in the forms whining, judgmental-ness, and gossip.
8. I love the concept of entrepreneurship, and run a few businesses.
9. I'm learning french. So far, I can say hello and what my name is. #progress. I can also speak a bit of Lao. And pig latin.
10. I love Microwaveable brownies. My best recipe is here.
11. I'm EXTREMELY sensitive to caffeine. The smallest sip can keep me up for hours.
12. I'm probably the most shy person you will ever meet in real life. For real.
I would head over to my Instagram if you want to see the artsy, contemplative side of me , my pinterest if you want to see the minimalistic stylish side of me, and my Twitter if you just want my sarcasm. And I don't really do stuff on youtube or tumblr. Sorry.
This blog was basically started to I could share my crazy brain with you, internet people. You can read a much more serious post about my blog here.
Anyway, I love you guys and thanks for putting of my my weirdness.