December 10, 2015

How To Share a Spotify Playlist on Blogger

Recently, I shared a post on called Contemporary Christmas Music.In it, I shared a spotify playlist, and thought that maybe you all would like to know how to share a spotify playlist on your blogs. :)

1. Go to spotify on the left column that says "playlists". Obviously you have to create the playlist first.


2. Right click on the playlist you wish to share and click "Copy Embed Code"

3. Open a post in blogger and switch the view to HTML in the upper left corner.

4. Paste in the code from spotify by right clicking and hitting paste.

5. It should look something like this.

















6. Switch the view back to "compose" in the upper left hand corner, and your playlist should appear. :) 

Let me know if you try it! And send me your links so I can check out your playlists!!
xoxo,
Sophia

3 comments :

  1. This is super helpful! I may just have to try it sometime!!
    xoxo
    Grace Anne // http://totallygraced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Just what I need! Thanks so much, Sophia. You're a lifesaver! <3

    ReplyDelete