December 8, 2015

Contemporary Christmas Playlist

Hello everybody!
Just to clarify, I did not die while I was gone. I simply had to live life. But I got to play in a Christmas concert which was lovely even though I was playing percussion which I HAD NEVER EVER DONE IN MY LIFE. I literally found out on Tuesday and performed on Saturday and Sunday.
But this Christmas concert was seriously awesome, and Christmas music is one of my most favorite parts of Christmas. Therefore, I thought I'd share a little playlist of all of my "modern" Christmas favorites- meaning Christmas songs put out today's artists. Enjoy!

someplace in the midst


Noel//Chris Tomlin & Lauren Daigle
Adore//Chris Tomlin
I heard the Bells on Christmas Day//Casting Crowns
You're Here//Francesca Battistelli
O Come All Ye Faithful//Moriah Peters
Midnight Clear (Love Song)//Christ Tomlin
He Has Come For Us (God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen)//Meredith Andrews
Emmanuel (Hallowed Manger Ground)//Chris Tomlin
Joy Has Dawned/Angels We Have Heard On High//Keith & Kristyn Getty
Heaven Everywhere//Francesca Bartistelli
Hallelujah (Light Has Come//BarlowGirl
Winter Snow//Audrew Assad & Chris Tomlin
God is With Us//Casting Crowns
Just a Girl//Brandon Heath
Be Born in Me//Francesca Battistelli
Carol of the Bells/Sing We Now Of Christmas//BarlowGirl
Mary, Did you Know//Pentatonix & The String Mob
Jingle Bells//Colton Dixon
Irish Christmas Blessing//Keith & Kristyn Getty

And here is the playlist on spotify!



Let me know what other Christmas songs you are loving!!
xoxo,
Sophia

10 comments :

  1. Yay! Pentatonix :D Lovely playlist, I'll have to check some of these songs out :)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pentatonix!! Let me know if you have a favorite song from the playlist. :)

      Delete
  2. I love Group 1 Crew's "No Christmas (Without You)" and also Ariana Grande's Christmas EP and Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas" :) I think you have more of a classic taste than I do...but I love PTX!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, thanks for the suggestions. :)

      Delete
  3. This is a fabulous playlist!! I'll have to listen to it!!

    ReplyDelete