November 13, 2015

Girl Set Free | Beautiful Clothes, Beautiful Brand

This post is not sponsored. All opinions are my own. Images property of Girl Set Free used with permission. 

I saw a post on facebook the other day about a new non-profit. I watched their kickstarter video. I cried. I got the strongest urge to share about them on my blog, so a few emails later, here we are.

Girl set free
Girl Set Free is an ethical fashion brand developing artisan businesses through fair trade to empower survivors of injustice.
The founders of this amazing new company are creating clothing that values "[s]tyle over trends, quality over quantity.” - Amy Kratzer, Founder & Designer

Girl set free

I would wear all their clothes. Not only because their company supports women through fair trade, which is epically awesome, but also because the clothing is simply BEAUTIFUL.
I wish I could share all of their amazing items on my blog, but here are a few that I love:




Here's a little bit about their company, as told by founder and designer Amy Kratzer:
My first collection was inspired by the women in Africa. I’ve traveled there three times and it was on my second trip, I knew God was calling me to quit my job and go into full time ministry/business.
They've developed artisan businesses through fair trade and are empowering women to flourish and grow where God plants them in their own communities. They are advocating for justice and helping to educate and reconnect the consumer to the people who make their clothing.

Here's how you can help (and obviously get their beautiful clothing):
Girl set free
  • Visit them at kickstarter to support them here. You can also find out more their beautiful story there, as well.
  • Share about them on your blog/twitter/insta/facebook! You can email Girl Set Free at girlsetfree {at} gmail {dot} com for more information
  • You can find all their social media links on their website here.
Thanks for letting me share about Girl Set Free!! Let me know if you have favorite non-profits or clothing brands, I'd love some more ideas!
xoxo,
Sophia

2 comments :

  1. Very cool! You're blog is amazing and I put it on my recent post. :-)
    https://girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/a-few-of-my-favorite-christian-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! You are amazingly sweet!. :)

      Delete