November 17, 2015

Free Printable Thankfulness Chart

Can you believe thanksgiving is only a little more than a week away?!?!

I always think we should be thankful all the time, not just on Thanksgiving. What's the point of giving thanks for everything great if you're just going to live hypocritically and go to the mall the next day (black Friday) and buy all the things that show just how discontent you are with the stuff you already have?!

Okay. Rant=over.

Here's a little chart that will help you remember in the days leading up to thanksgiving, that you have SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR.

This will not only help prepare your heart for thanksgiving, but also it can help you remember what you're thankful for when your family is going around the table and saying all the things you are thankful for, everyone has to say three things or something like that... Are we the only family that does that?!? Please tell me not.

free printable thankfulness chart


Here's how the chart works. You basically take whatever words is on that day's box and put it in the sentence: "Today I am thankful for these things that I can ." For example, for day 1, the word is taste. You would then write down the things that fit into this sentence:
"Today I am thankful for these things that I can taste." See how this works? 

Oh yeah, and you should start doing it on the Thursday before thanksgiving (or Wednesday) so that it all works out. 

Also, you can post your thankfulness things on instagram with the hashtag #bethankfulallweek and I will like and spam and follow all you pretty people. Because you're awesome. NOW GO PRINT OUT THE CHART AND LET'S BE THANKFUL TOGETHER!!

Download the free printable here.
Let me know if you end up using it!
xoxo,
Sophia

ps. I'm linked up here

12 comments :

  1. Such a great idea! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! We will be using this! Visiting from Thank goodness its Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love thank goodness its Thursday! Thanks for visiting!!

      Delete
  3. I love this Sophia! And plan to do it with my kids, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful idea Sophia! I tagged you in something similar to this on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'll be sure to check out what's on your blog. :)

      Delete