DIY "Give Thanks" Sign
- Piece of Wood (Not stained, painted, or pressure treated)
- Metallic Sharpie
- Hardware (to hang it up with)
1. Sand the wood like crazy. Smooth out every little crevice and dent and anything else that you don't like. Sand and pretend it's that one person you're angry at. I won't judge
(As you can see- this is not the same piece of wood used in my sign. Sometimes things like this happen.You get the picture, though...right?)
2. Free hand (or stencil) the words "give thanks" onto your wood with a pencil.
3. Go over the pencil several times with a metallic sharpie. I went over mine at least 3x with the sharpie for the gold to really stick out.
(That was my practice pencil marking, fyi.)
5. Hang it up.
That's it! I hope you try this easy diy... maybe with all your little cousins over thanksgiving break?