November 4, 2015

10 Inspirational Instagrammers

Anybody else an instagram addict?

Here's my unsolicited opinion about instagram: people waste too much time on having the perfect feed. People give their pictures weird captions about how they're "so worried b/c they haven't posted for three days" and they're "so worried b/c this doesn't really fit with their feed". This kind of (read: really) bugs me. But whatever. Here are some of my insta favorites. :) You should probably be following all of them. Because they're pretty amazing.

Oh yeah, and all pictures are credited to their respective instagrammers. Oh yeah again, I did a post on my obvious experience with instagram over on the blog thrifty toppings. check it out.

Anyhow, what are your guys' favorite 'grammers?? Here are mine.

Someplace in the Midst


@ruffledsnob
@kaditiede

@brittneysrabbithole

@sakinamission

@susannah_hope
@summerof1999blog

@chapterfifteen_

@thefreckledfox

@babyboybakery

@idastreetblog
xoxo, ya'all.
Sophia

ps. I'm linked up here

4 comments :

  1. These are all great! I'm going to check a few out! Not n Instagram to often but I'll definitely follow a few, easy to get attached to feed once you look at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally the same way. I get so attached to feeds! I might have a problem :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh more Instagrammers to follow, hehe. I personally love book bloggers so I follow like millions of them. I don't have a favorite, maybe @celinereads?

    ~Noor
    a little bit of sunshine <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh... Cool, I'll have to check that instagram out! Thanks!!

      Delete