October 22, 2015

Sweater Weather Tag

Bonjour bonjour! I'm sitting at panera right now waiting for a friend to study for midterms (YEEKS) and it is absolutely awesome. The fireplace is on, I'm wearing tights and boot cuffs and boots, and it's just reeking of fall. I love it. So I thought I'd do a little SWEATER WEATHER TAG that I found on youtube. You guys can all do it too: leave me the link and I'll check it out, obviously. 



Questions:

1. Favorite candle scent?
None? I never burn candles. I'm such a party pooper.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Probably hot chocolate. Hot chocolate is best when fall camping, when you wake up with a frozen nose, and then you walk out of your tent and there's hot water for you to make hot cocoa and you warm up your hands and your nose. That's just epic.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

Oh goodness... Probably fall camping. We use to do it all the time with our friends, and now I do it with my scouting group. 

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

Winged eyeliner. Definitely. 
Weird fact about me: I hate the feeling of lipstick/gloss/chapstick on my lips.

5. What do you want to be for Halloween?

I haven't really thought that far ahead... I'm usually the person who decides my costume the day of Halloween, and then I kick myself for not thinking of something sooner. Every. Single. Year.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

We call if pretzel jello- you layer carmelized pretzels, whip cream/cream cheese, strawberry jello, and strawberries in this dessert thing. 

7. Hats or Scarves?

Hats. Definitely. Scarves suffocate you. And kill you. And make your neck itch. 

8. Most worn sweater?

I don't wear a ton of sweaters, but I have this one that's gray and says "famous" on it. My aunt actually wanted to buy it at a consignment store, but I stole it. 

9. Favorite fall nail polish?

Some random black glossy polish from walmart.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Jumping in leaf piles. I don't think I've ever watched an entire football game of any sort. Ever.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

ooooooooooooo... I like them both so. stinkin. much. I think I'll have to go with leggings, though. I basically live in leggings. except right now, i'm wearing tights.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

Neither?? I like Uggs sometimes. But mostly I wear ballet flats, converse, or black boots. 

13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?

The smells? The Colors? The food? I like it alllllll.....

Do you guys like LEGGINGS OR SKINNY JEANS MORE? Now I can't really decide...

xoxo,
Sophia

ps~ I'm linked up here

4 comments :

  1. Here in Australia we call fall autumn. It's funny how different places in the world use different words for the same things.
    My favourite thing about autumn is my birthday. But that isn't until next year because we're in spring right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The proper name for fall is autumn in America! However, most people just use the "slang" word fall. It's kind of funny. :)

      Delete
  2. Legging or jeans is a hard question I like skinny jeans because of how nice they look but am always in legging becuase they are souvh more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leggings are definitely more comfortable!!

      Delete