September 17, 2015

Free printable "flawless" posters

Something marvelous is happening on instagram.
The lovely Madison Landers (@madisonlanders on instagram) started a campaign with the hashtag #thereisnoflawinme- There is NO flaw in me.

You might not be perfect. That's okay. Because you are flawless- there is absolutely nothing wrong with who you are.
You may have wounds. You may have battle scars and brokeness. But these are not flaws. These are badges of courage. These are badges of YOU.

You are not flawed.
You are not ugly.
You are not maimed.
You are not incomplete.

You are flawless. 

Here's what Madison says about this campaign:

you are altogether beautiful my darling; there is no flaw in you. 💕
song of songs 4:7

that verse has a huge impact in my life. I've decided to create a project that reminds girls that they are beautiful in every single way. with or without makeup or beauty products, Instagram filters, the perfect lighting or angle, or whatever else may be in the way. 
babe, I want you to believe that you are absolutely beautiful without a doubt. 
I'm deciding to post this picture of my natural self to speak out to society and say; "I am beautiful". even though you may have messy hair, no makeup, or imperfections on your face; you are beautiful from the minute you wake up to the moment you lay your head on your pillow after a long day. us young women need to hear that. we were created by this amazing father who made us perfect and in his image. 
i encourage you to step out and do the same. simply post a picture of yourself, hashtag #thereisnoflawinme and tell your friends. 
click the link to read more about this project on my blog! 
xoxo,
madison 


So I want you all to go onto your instagram and check out madison landers. Then, post a picture of yourself on instagram with the hashtag #thereisnoflawinme and tag me (@sophiafulton.blog) in it so I can like it and leave beautiful words for you. :)

And to remind you of this awesome fact that YOU ARE FLAWLESS, I have a free printable for you below. Cheers. Just click the pic and it'll take you to the pdf file.
free printable "flawless" posters





xoxo,
Sophia

ps. I'm linked up here

8 comments :

  1. I love this, it's so inspirational and wonderful. And I agree, everyone is beautiful! Love these printables, I'm going to put one on my wall ;)

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone IS beautiful! I'm so glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOOOVEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly have no other words, Sophia. I will surely be framing one and putting it on my nightstand, just as a reminder for my low days. x
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! or maybe I should say loooooveee. :)

      Delete
  3. I saw her post on Instagram! I haven't gotten around to posting it on any of my Instagrams (my personal and blog account one) because well, one of them is public but I can't show my face. I just printed these out and they will be taped onto my wall shortly!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you printed it out and that worked! :) thx for reading.

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS. HOW DID I MISS THIS POST. THESE POSTERS ARE ALL TOGETHER BEAUTIFUL LIKE SERIOUSLY. Your blog is marvelous and you are just ridiculously lovely :') <3

    ReplyDelete