September 22, 2015

Chill fall playlist 2015

Hola! I know that I've been sadly missing from the blog world. But I do have a viable excuse. This is how my days have been: wake up feeling awful because of a nasty head cold + asthma. Practice piano really early. Go work. Go to school, learn about sentence types and speak a speech. Cram 15 minutes of french and government homework in. Go to piano lessons. Go to work until 10pm. Do homework. Set the alarm to get to work by 5:45am the next morning.

So yeah, that's life lately.

Anyhooooooow... I wanted to share what's on my playlist for fall. I've been really liking more chill sounding music, to go with the chill-ier weather. See what I did there? :)

Chill fall playlist 2015


Ellie Goulding// Lights and Beating Heart
Bea Miller// Fire and Gold and Young Blood
The Gardiner Sisters// Oceans
Ed Sheeran// Tenerife Sea, Photograph, and I See Fire
Hillsong United// Touch the Sky, Empires, and Here Now
Keith and Kristyn Getty// Across the Lands and Come People of the Risen King
Demi Lovato// Sky Scraper
One Direction// Drag me Down
Idina Menzel// Let it Go
Maddie and Tae// Fly
Rachel Platten// Stand by You

*Update- Here's my spotify playlist with all of these songs!


What songs are on your fall playlist? I'm always looking for more!!
xoxo
Sophia

17 comments :

  1. I love One Direction and Ed Sheeran! For Fall I've been loving Owl City, Bridget Mendler, and Need to Breathe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looooooove owl city! People keep telling me about need to breathe, I should just go listen to them.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Sophia you have been super busy! Good to hear from you through this post. I enjoy Bea Millers songs! Still haven't gotten to my fall playlist but probably will very soon.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yep. Busyness is my middle name. Bea miller is awesome. I'll be sure to check out your fall playlist!! Have a good week too!!

      Delete
  3. I love your picks, I'm currently writing a playlist post to go up in a few days! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your picks as well. :)

      Delete
  4. This playlist is complete perfection--mostly because it's so similar to mine :P I am loving the Oceans cover by the Gardiner Sisters (as well as their cover of White Winter Hymnal). I'm also just loving almost all of Ed Sheeran's songs right now, especially I See Fire and Photograph.

    (did I already say this playlist is perfect bc it is)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard their cover of white winter hymnal. I should go listen to it!! I'm so glad you like this playlist. :)

      Delete
  5. Photograph is such a pretty song, but I love love, LOVE that cover of Oceans.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME. It's kind of funny because I don't even like the original version of oceans. funny how that works.

      Delete
  6. Um excuse me while I listen to all of these. From the songs that I recognize it your taste in music is so on point. This is just the playlist I was looking for. Thanks Sophia! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, ps- I just mentioned you in a blog post if you wanna check it out ;) oh, and just wrote the post using your playlist up here^. you're the best.

      Delete
    2. um excuse me but you're seriously the sweetest person ever. I feel like we would be great real life friends just because we like the same music. :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely playlist! Any song by Ed Sheeran is a great one for the fall time. Move Together by James Bay and All Again by Ella Henderson are also some great songs that I think you'd like :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet. I'll have to check out those song recommendations. Thanks for reading!!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this! I'm a huge Coldplay fan..their song Strawberry Swing is perfect for fall <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only listened to a few of Coldplay's songs, but thanks for the suggestion!!

      Delete