September 5, 2015

8 Things to Make you Happy Right Now

Life can be so NEGATIVE so I thought I'd share some happy things from around my internet today. :)
8 Things to Make you Happy Right Now

1. This Blogger's Illustrations
So the sweetest blogger illustrated me on her blog.
It's seriously the best. You can ask Abby to illustrate you on her blog, as well.

Anyway, my favorite part of the illustration is that "I" have on an outfit that I would 100% definitely wear. It's like the perfect fall outfit. I can't even.

2. This song.
I love the piano guys. I love amazing grace. I love bagpipes. I love Fight Song. This song is everything I love!!- Fight Song/Amazing Grace|Piano Guys

3. This (other) Song
Rend Collective is one of my favorites just because of how stinkin HAPPY there music is.- Ireland's Call|Rend Collective. And since blogger won't let me post the video here, here's a hilarious video from Rend Collective. Enjoy


4. This Photographer
This blog has the best name: (Life's Too Short Not to) Wear Red Shoes. Such happy and beautiful pictures. And if you do visit this blog LOOK AT THE PICTURES OF HER WEDDING THEY ARE FABULOUS AND SO HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL.

5. This Video
If there are any Agents of SHIELD fans out there, you'll appreciate this one. On a side note, if I could be anybody I would want to be Jemma Simmons. Just thought I'd let you know. And if you don't watch Agents of SHIELD, Fitz and Simmons are two scientists who are obviously the awesomest people in the world. Who aren't dating.

6. This Office Reveal.
Seriously, What's Up Moms is my favorite youtube channel. I'm so happy for them to have the seriously FANTASTIC new office. And I may have cried just a little watching it, seeing how far they've come. 


7.  This video.
If this doesn't convince you to pack your bags and move to london, I don't know what will!! And also, I love Mimi's positivity. So contaigous. 



8. This post.
A Beautiful Mess is one of my favorite blogs. I just love how this post on one of their "fails" makes me feel better about my (many) failed DIYs and recipes. Cheers!

Are you happier, yet? 
Let me know what's made you happy on the internet recently!
Sophia

ps. I'm linked up here

26 comments :

  1. I actually found your blog from Abby's illustrations!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this! xx I could use a laugh today.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I'm so glad it made you happy. :)

      Delete
  3. Ah I love it when people share links to what they love/like/enjoy. That illustration is actually so cute! I really do want to move to London x

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do want to move to London too. :) I'm glad you liked this post!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I love reading lists like this and finding new things that other people like! I just found your blog and it's really cool... Keep up the good work!
    Rebekah
    www.moreradiance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! And thanks for reading. :) I'll be sure to check out your blog.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing all these positive vibes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I think I watched almost all the videos. The piano guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. The piano guys are SO awesome.

      Delete
  7. Love this post! I also like The Piano Guys i've been listening to heir songs for the past week! :-)

    Check out my blog :-)
    http://shaunalacson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check out your blog. :)

      Delete
  8. I totally love the Piano Guys! Love all their crossovers/combinations.

    Haha, love that video with Lecrae xD

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally love the piano guys too! And lecrae!!

      Delete
  9. DON'T HAVE TIME NOW BUT THIS JUST GOT ME SO EXCITED TO COME BACK AND WATCH THESE. ALSO FITZSIMMONS. YESSSSSSSSS. AND PIANO GUYS. OH AND IS THAT LECRAE? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Rend Collective video, though... My friends quoted it for weeks after watching it =D PRICELESS!!!! I'm digging the accent, hehe :)

    Chloe | It's A Chloe Thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post! Fitzsimmon's actually are together, watch the last episode of the previous season. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT!! SPOILER!! Gah. I really really really want to start watching the next season, but that would basically be academic suicide right before midterms.

      Delete