May 12, 2015

The Best Microwave Brownie Ever

Let's be honest, ladies.
We're all addicted to chocolate.
Except for the few who don't like chocolate or our allergic to it. (Which is really quite sad.)

The worst thing is when you get the urge to down chocolate, any chocolate, but THERE'S NO CHOCOLATE IN THE HOUSE AND OH NO YOUR LIFE HAS ENDED!!
Yeah, been there, done that.

I had to come up with a solution for this terrible crisis of no chocolate, so this super easy, super delicious, super fast, super awesome recipe came into existence. It takes minimal work and effort, and it's not so large that you feel sick afterwards. It's a recipe for success!

Let's dig in.

The Best Microwave Brownie Ever
Ingredients:
(NOTE: You can double the ingredients to make a bigger brownie, and just microwave for a bit longer if you have a BIG chocolate craving:)

2 Tbsp Flour
2 Tbsp Sugar (Any kind)
1 Tbsp Oil (or melted butter)
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
A pinch of Salt
A few drops of Vanilla

Directions:
1. Mix everything together in a small mason jar or mug. Make sure you thoroughly mix and scrape along the bottom, or you'll get packets of flour. Ick.
2. Microwave for 1 minute- obviously if you're microwave is super powerful or super weak you'll have to vary the time, but 1 minute is usually good. You want it to still be a bit gooey.
3. Wait until it cools to eat. HAHAHAHA like anyone has that much self control. It is REALLY HOT when you first take it out of the microwave, so beware. Putting a scoop of ice cream on to really helps cool it down quick. *wink wink*

I hope you guys enjoy it! Let me know if you have any other quick and easy dessert recipes- I'd love to find some new recipes. :)

Sophia

14 comments :

  1. OH MY GARGOYLES YOU ARE SUPERB. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE SO WELCOME! I hope you try it out and let me know how it woks. :)

      Delete
  2. this sounds nice! I'm in the "sad" group (lol just playful sarcasm) of people who are allergic to chocolate, but I can replace the cocoa ingredients with carob and it will still work.

    thanks for this!

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! I'm so sad for you not being able to eat chocolate! I've never worked with carob, but it sounds interesting.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I was just talking about this today with my sisters! I need to have a microwave brownie mix down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Brownies are a necessity. Especially when life is super crazy. :)

      Delete
  4. This is amazing! I'm actually craving something chocolately! Yummy!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think it's amazing! You should definitely try it.

      Delete
  5. Thank you! I'm hungry now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  6. Oh no, this is a dangerous recipe, this means I can wake up in the middle of the night and make myself a brownie!! Someone needs to lock the pantry!!

    Juju Sprinkles
    http://www.jujusprinkles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... it's a verrryyyy dangerous recipe. :) Hopefully you can try it!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. haha, every time I look at that picture it makes me crave. Thanks for reading!
      Sophia

      Delete