Okay, all my official activities are done for the year, so I actually have time to do all the stuff that I haven't had time for in the past few... months.
Like study, clean, talk to friends, work, play piano, watch you tube videos, etc.
So yeah, the point I'm getting at is that blogging has become not so fun because of all the business that's been going on, so I'm trying to ease back in to the routine of blogging.
Puppy-Chow Inspired Rice Chex Treats
1 Stick of butter (8 Tablespoons)- divided
2 bags of Marshmallows (12 Cups)
1 Box of Rice Chex (8-12 Cups)
1 Bags of Chocolate Chips (2 Cups)
1. Melt 6 Tbsp of the butter in a pot.
2. Once the butter is melted, add the mashmallows, stir until smooth and completely melted.
3. Add the Rice Chex- start with 8 cups, but continue adding until the consistency of Rice Crispy treats, or to your preference. Some people like stickier treats, some people like drier ones. I added about 10 cups of Rice Chex.
4. Pour into a greased 13x9 pan.
5. Melt the chocolate chips and the remaining butter in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring half way through.
6. Pour melted chocolate on the Rice chex, spread evenly.
7. Chill in the fridge until chocolate is solid.
8. EAT IT ALLLLLLL. Just kidding. You'll be sick.
What treats do you guys love? And did you notice this is gluten free?? Any of you people gluten free? I have some super close friends who are gluten free, and I'd love any ideas for treats that are gluten free. :)
Until next time dear readers,