May 20, 2015

8 Inspiring Blogs You Should Be Reading

Yo, hello, my internet friends. At least, I hope we're friends. Are we friends? Let's be friends.

I wanted to share some absolutely amazingly awesome blogs with you today. Did you like that alliteration?
These blogs have just simply inspiring content. These are the blogs that I read every single day. Why? THEY INSPIRE ME TO BE AWESOME. So if you're wondering what I look for when I read blogs, here you go. :) (And these aren't really in any particular order)

By the way, follow me on bloglovin' and I'll follow you back!

8 Inspiring Blogs You Should Be Reading

Unfancy {un-fancy.com}
yeah, so because of this blog I'm now clearing out my closet and getting rid of it all. Thanks, Caroline. (the blog's author) Haha, no, this blog is awesome because it inspires me to clear out all the junk and just wear what looks good and feels good. Minimalism all the way. And it doesn't hurt that all the outfits on this blog are GORGEOUS.

Freckled Fox {freckled-fox.com}
Man, the peeps over at freckled fox are going through some hard times with cancer right now. But this blog is so stinking inspiring with health, hairstyles, and happiness. And if I could change my hair, I would totally want Emily Meyer's. (The blog's author)

Kadi Tiede Photography {kaditiedephotography.com/blog}
her pictures. are. BREATHTAKING. I love the emotion she captures. Aspiring photographers, this is a photography blog you shouldn't miss!

Clover + Dot {cloveranddot.com}
Kate is like, the same age as me and her blog is about ten billion times better. Definitely something to work towards! I love her bright and beautiful blog design and her funky posts. She just opened a blog design store which is super awesome.

Yammie's Noshery {yammiesnoshery.com}
I love Yammie's writing style (can you say SARCASTIC?!) and her recipes are to die for. I love how she's not scared of using butter and sugar and chocolate. :) My auntie introduced me to her blog when she was made and Yammie's famous copycat auntie annie's pretzels.

Yammie's Glutenfreedom {yammiesglutenfreedom.com}
Also by Yammie, this is a great website for all those gluten free people out there. And the thing is, these gluten free recipes actually look GOOD.

Snappy Casual {snappycasualblog.com}
Kelsey blogs about her super cute life with her super cute family. I especially love her home and house decor stuff. Seriously. It's the greatest.

Baby Boy Bakery {babyboybakery.com}
Jacqui doesn't post all that much, but when she does, it's pretty powerful. Her beautiful red headed baby boy was killed a year ago, and she talks about her grief and shares some great recipes.

I hope you all are inspired by these awesome blogs! I certainly am. :) What blogs are your guy's favorites? What do you look for in blogs to read?
See you soon,
Sophia

19 comments :

  1. I haven't heard of many of these blogs (will check them out as soon as I can) but I agree; Kate's blog is ah-mazing! :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. I love Kate's blog!! definitely check them out and be prepared to be inspired!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for showing me kati's blog! I've been looking for more photography blogs recently, and her photos are wonderful. Clover + Dot is such a great blog, but so is yours. So...:')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I love reading kadi's blog and looking at her pictures. So breathtaking.

      Delete
  3. I love Freckled Fox! I come across her blog randomly on Pinterest all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, me too! I'll sit staring at a pin because I know I recognize the face... and then I'm like ooohhh... it's freckled fox. duh. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the recommendations! I've been looking for great blogs. I love yours too :)

    http://iamnotskeen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally welcome! And thanks for reading my blog. :)

      Delete
  5. You got nominated! http://brennasbadblog.blogspot.com/2015/05/creative-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the links. I've been looking for more blogs to read for ages.
    I totally want to steal this idea now. Why does everyone get to the great ideas before me? Can I borrow? Please?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, feel free to borrow any ideas! I do it all the time...

      Delete
  7. This is a great list of blogs! I haven't heard of any of them. I can't wait to check them out. I won't be surprised if I am scrolling through all of these blogs for hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, yes, if you've never heard of them, definitely check them out! Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  8. I looked at Yammie's Noshery and I basically died. That food looked AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful article someplaceinthemidst.Thank you for sharing your information custom essay writing service

    ReplyDelete