April 7, 2015

Free Printable Inspirational Print

Hey chickies, I hope your Easter was awesome.

I'll be honest with ya'all. This Easter was pretty hard. I had a lot of things on my mind, but first and foremost some recent deaths in my life.

I listened to this song a lot this Easter. It never ceases to make me cry. I'm serious. I think I've listened to it ten billion times, and my throat still gets tight when I hear it. It was sung at both of the funerals I've recently attended.

But anywhoo... Enough sad talk.
This song has one line in it that always gets me.

There's a day that's drawing near, when this darkness breaks to light.And the shadows disappear, and my faith shall be my eyes. (Chris Tomlin, I Will Rise)

And so, sometime during yesterday when I was supposed to be studying (so overrated) I made this little print to  hang up and remind myself that death is not the end. Jesus made sure of that on Easter.
someplace in the midst

Ya'all can print it out here and put in on your fridge, or in a frame, or on your desk, or in a binder, or taped to your gallery wall (Yes, I just tape pictures to my wall with out frames or whatever. Don't judge.) Right now, I have it sitting on my desk, all nice and normal.

someplace in the midst

Oh, and this post is NOT sponsored, but I used canva to create the print- and I truly love it. You should definitely check it out!! I'd also love to know what other people use for creating prints... Preferably free or really cheap. Do you guys like to make wall art? Or do you prefer to buy it? I'd really like to know! Let me know if you do end up printing out this print- and if you'd like to see more free printables in the comments below!!

That's it for today,
Sophia
I'm linked up here 

9 comments :

  1. Your room is so lovely omg *o* I want a vintage globe in my room, too. anyway, I love that song too! I would totally use that graphic if I had somewhere to put it :D

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks! the globe was actually in my brothers' room, but I had to steal it because it was so cute. ;)

      Delete
  2. Love this quote! I can totally relate to it since I am a blogger myself, except, "in the midst of the craziness, I DOODLE about life." Thank you for making this downloadable =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just downloaded this downloadable! I have just recently gotten into using Canva and I do have to say that the site is quite amazing. :)

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I'm glad the downloadable works! Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry about your recent losses... I always find poignant quotes so helpful when feeling sad. Thanks so much for sharing them with everyone - it's a lovely printable and looks gorgeous all framed up on your dresser :)

    Thanks for submitting this post to The Sunday Brunch Magazine.

    All the best,

    Eliza & Bel.

    ReplyDelete