We came home from church and my little brother and I decided we simply had to make some cookies to nurse our misery that spring is indeed not here. :(
Oh well, these cookies turned out fabulously. Y'all should really make them.
Oatmeal Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 sticks of butter (1 1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. flour
- 2 1/2 c. oatmeal (not quick oats)
- 1 c. chocolate chips (that was all I had... more would be awesome.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Mix salt, baking soda, cinnamon, flour, and oatmeal.
4. Add in flour mixture to the butter mixture a cup or so at a time, mixing as you add.
5. Add in chocolate chips, stir.
6. Form rounded teaspoons and place on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Eat them all!!!!!! Haha, don't do that. No really. You'll hurt your stomach.
If you try these, let me know! Also, I'm on a hunt for healthy(ish) dessert recipes. Comment if you have any recipes/links/ideas!!
I'm linked up here