March 17, 2015

my favorite youtube vloggers

Guys. I have something to say.
Please don't judge me.
I LOVE YOUTUBE VLOGGERS.

I'm serious. I love them.
Here are a few of my favorites for you today.



Sam and Nia
The parents behind the viral "Good Looking Parents" frozen lip syncs. Their kids are just. so. cute.
Here's their latest vlog.


Mattanda
They're just two peeps who youtube for a living and they're pretty awesome. This video is their apartment tour that actually got me interested in their videos. 


What's Up Moms
I'm not a mom. But I just love their vids!! They don't just have vlogs, they have recipes and crafts and other random stuff. fun stuff.


Good Mythical Morning
Are they really vloggers? Maybe not. Are they hilarious and do I watch them on a daily basis? OF COURSE!!! They make me laugh. What more can I ask for?


Shaytards
I just started watching them because I was searching for family youtube vloggers. But I love how the parents are always chill and crazy.



So yeah, it's probably a good thing I don't have anymore favorite vloggers, because then I would be on youtube all day. But I'm curious, what youtubers do you watch? It doesn't necessarily have to be vloggers, just in general. Do you even watch youtube, readers??

That's it for tonight,
Sophia

12 comments :

  1. I don't watch vloggers on YouTube much, mostly I browse the trending section to see what's going on in the world, and listen to some music. I've only heard of one of the channels you mentioned here - Good Mythical Morning. If I'm not wrong, I saw their video about a T-Shirt animation that was pretty interesting. :) One of the channels I watch is a local comedy-skit channel from Singapore, 'Wah! Banana.' You can check out their videos here. Some of them are pretty amusing. :) Thank you for sharing, I'll check out Sam and Nia, the baby looks adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cool! I'll have to check out wah banana! Thanks for reading!
      Sophia

      Delete
  2. Oh wow you have such great taste! Haha, Mattanda are the absolute BOMB.COM, and don't even get me started on Rhett and Link ^_^. I LOVE Youtube, the list of youtubers I like is endless ^_- x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! Youtube is awesome.

      Delete
  3. I love GMM, those guys are hilarious! I've never heard of any of the rest- Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! GMM makes me laugh. so. hard.

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the you are amazing and so is your blog award!
    here is the link:
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/2015/03/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watch some vloggers on YouTube, not often. Sam and Nia never fail to brighten up my day (and yes, their children are so adorable! I would squish their cheeks if I could).

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I would squish their cheeks all day. :)

      Delete
  6. I love YouTube vloggers too. :) Have you ever watched Zoella? I love her vlogs! She has such an adorable dog. Her beauty channel is really good too.

    lifewithphoebs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched zoella a few times, she's great. :)

      Delete