January 30, 2015

free printable weekly planner + 6 uses for it

There is just something SO awesome about crossing something off your to-do list.
Or is that just me?
free printable planner

I use this planner ALL the time to organize my always crazy life. I thought you would enjoy it, too

I made it into a free printable pdf for all of you! *Insert happy dance*. I love free printables. Seriously. They're awesome. So here you go~

free printable planner


You can download the pdf here

Here are 6 ways to use this AWESOME weekly planner

1. School Assignments
When was that paper due? I use this to pace myself for class assignments, as well.

2. Meal Planning
And you can also see what you need to buy at a glance.

3. Chore Chart
So much prettier than the spreadsheets my dad likes to make with chore charts on them. You could print one off for each kid and write in the chores.

4. Activities
Pretty self explanatory. Write in your activities. Then you don't forget. (Unless your part of our family; we would forget everything even if it was tattooed on our foreheads.)

5. Travel Planning
When were you planning on sight seeing? Shopping? Visiting relatives? Write it in so you know!

6. Household Activities
Organize when you are cleaning which bathroom, which closets, dusting, vacuuming... etc. ;)

What other uses can you think of? I'd love to here from you!
~Sophia

6 comments :

  1. I totally agree with you, there's something so satisfying with ticking off a to do list! I do love days that start with sitting down with a notebook, listing all the things that need to be completed.
    Love your blog, the design is gorgeous!

    pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment on the design! Yes, lists are awesome. :) Your blog is lovely!
      ~Sophia

      Delete
  2. Hi Sophia, this is a really lovely - and definitely handy - printable! Going to share this on facebook!

    Thanks for linking up at The Sunday Brunch Magazine!

    All the best,

    Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! All the best to you. :)
      ~Sophia

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, the planner is so cute! I just printed it; I can't wait to use it!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I so glad you like it. :)
      ~Sophia

      Delete